27 April 2011

Happy thoughts...

As I finish my second week without internet access at home...


I am really trying to keep Happy thoughts front and centre. One of the downfalls of our small house experiment is that we do not have our own phone line/internet service. We are borrowing wireless services from my father's shop. Most of the time it works great...lately, not so much.

In addition to the faulty internet service, my camera has decided that it does not wish to download photos onto my computer...

I am in need of upgrading...my computer, camera and internet connection. I must admit to feeling a little frustrated when computer tasks that should take five minutes instead take an hour or more. But, I am practicing my deep breathing...

I am borrowing my mother's computer and browsing through some photos that I sent her from our little drive around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton a year and a half ago...Happy thoughts indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment